My future job
Hi everyone! The homework for today is to talk about my future job. Well, I really have not thought about it very well, but I think I would like to work in courts and jails with the prisoners or the victims, helping them to feel better about themselves. Mmm, I do not know exactly how much they would pay me, although I do not really care. I would like to earn enough money to travel to other places maybe other countries and so visit different prisons and important judged. I am thinking of specializing in judicial psychology, there is even a master degree on sexual crimes and the truth is that it interests me a lot. I have thought about working in jails for a long time, and I do not know if I imagine working in any other way. I do not know if I want to be another type of psychologist. I think maybe people would be afraid to work with prisoners but I think it's very interesting, maybe it's must be to the sector where I live, I live near enough people who were in jail ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario